Why use a Shampoo Bar
Chemical Shampoo cleans hair, but it also strips all the healthy oil the body naturally produces to protect the hair and keep it soft and strong. As we strip these beneficial oils from over-shampooing, the body increases natural oil production to compensate.
Shampoo was only introduced in the early 20th century. Before that, people relied on solid bar soap, which can wash hair just as well, without removing important oils.
Although the process for making a shampoo bar is the same as for making a body soap, our shampoo bars are specially formulated with natural, virgin, cold pressed plant oils, butters, botanicals and essential oils that nourish the hair and scalp.
- Only pure, natural and extra virgin oils are used in our shampoo bar.
- Our natural handmade shampoo bar will cleanse your hair without stripping it of its natural oils.
- Only pure essential oils are used to scent the bars, no fragrance is added.
- It is also a "HEAD TO TOE" bar - meaning it is just fine as an all-over body bar too. It's great for traveling; no need to carry a soap, shampoo and conditioner, just one bar will do it all.
- If you use natural hair dyes such as Henna, Indigo or Senna, then using a shampoo bar will reduce the colour from being stripped as easily as when commercial shampoos are used.
- Our shampoo bars are free from artificial preservatives, fragrances or colours, parabens or sulphates.
- The hair is much easier to style after using a shampoo bar.
- No conditioner is necessary, as the shampoo bar has conditioning oils.
If you like this article, please share the page by tweeting it to your friends or like us on Twitter
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.