Online Shopping Shopping online for Nature Shop's products is perfectly safe. Orders for deliveries within Australia can be transacted online. Orders for overseas deliveries can be made by contacting us.
- Select the item/s from the web site and proceed to Check Out. All figures are quoted in Australian Dollars.
- Prices displayed online are exclusive of GST, for sales within Australia. The GST value will be calculated at the checkout stage of the ordering process. International sales do not attract GST.
- Dispatch of the order will occur within 2 working days of receiving payment.
- For deliveries within Australia, a flat shipping fee will be levied as indicated on the top banner on the Home Page. Dispatches will take place using either Fastway Courier or Australia Post, at the discretion of Nature Shop. For normal deliveries, you will have to nominate either 'Authority to Leave' or 'Signature on Delivery'.
- By giving "Authority to Leave" we take no responsibility for any loss or theft. If you give "Signature on Delivery", and are not home at the time of delivery, the courier will leave a calling card for you to contact them within 4 working days to arrange a 2nd and final delivery attempt at the same address.
- If you nominate "Signature on Delivery" and cannot co-ordinate with Fastway Courier or Australia Post for re-delivery, the parcel will get returned to us . If you want to organise re-delivery, you will have to pay additional freight costs.
- Tracking numbers will be provided after the order has been dispatched. It is the customers responsibility to track the item.
- Shipping within Australia to most metro regions, takes on average 2 -3 working days. Shipping to WA & Northern Territory takes 6-7 working days.
- We take no responsibility for any items lost or damaged or any delay that occurs during shipping.
- International orders will be delivered through Australia Post. The mode of delivery will be made in conjunction with the customer.
Enrollment to Nature Shop's Mailing List
Creating a login account on Nature Shop's Website will automatically enroll you into the Mailing List. You can choose to unsubscribe at any point or contact us for the same. We will not share mailing lists with any 3rd party without an explicit agreement.
Bulk Order Guidelines
Similar to all natural ingredients, the prices and availability of our natural botanical ingredients vary based on the seasonality of its raw material, currency fluctuations and other similar extraneous factors.
Pricing & Taxes
- We will advice you in writing of the final price, expected delivery date and local freight costs of your order.
- A written confirmed Purchase Order (PO) with the final price and delivery date is to be raised on Nature Shop by email.
- International orders should also follow the above steps and we will work with you to reduce freight costs based on your ship to location.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars. Prices quoted on our website does not include GST.
- The applicability of GST on any item is based on Australian Government Regulations. All services such as Freight attract GST while some food items are GST exempt.
- International orders do not incur GST, however, there may be import duties and taxes applicable to the destination of shipment for which we assume no responsibility. If you have any questions about these taxes please contact your local customs office.
Return and Replacements
- Cancellation costs for paid orders is at the discretion of Nature Shop. We will be transparent with you about these costs.
- If payment is not made on Check Out, your order will stay in the Abandoned Cart and you will get an email notifying you of the same. If no payment is made within a week of placing the order, the order will be deleted from the Abandoned Shopping Cart.
- Any discrepancies must be reported within 5 working days of receiving your order. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Any problems reported after 5 working days which is not the fault of Nature Shop will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. Returns will not be accepted beyond 1 month.
- If the goods are returned by Australia Post or Fastway Courier, reimbursement of return freight costs will be included in refund/credit, only if the error lies with Nature Shop. International returns/refunds will also be accepted where the fault lies with Nature Shop. Please ensure full tracking details (airway bill or tracking number) are provided in order to monitor the speed of the parcel being sent back.
- If an error has been made by Nature Shop with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment
- Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 5 working days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return freight will be at customer's expense.
- Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your invoice number, name, contact information, as well as why the goods are being returned.
We treat all customer complaints seriously and will deal with them promptly. Please click to download the Customer Complaint Form, which can be returned via email. We will respond within 3 working days.
Depending on commercial considerations, some orders may incur a non-refundable deposit when the PO is raised on Nature Shop. Based on commercial considerations, a credit period can be negotiated. In general, Nature Shop invoice must be settled in full before any goods are dispatched from its warehouse.
Payment Options - Local Sales in Australia
Payment Options - International Sales
- Credit Cards as displayed on our Website
PayPal will be used as the authentication service - payments via PayPal or Credit card will be accepted Product Liability The stability & nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, or when used in combination with other ingredients. This is beyond our control & we strongly recommend laboratory tests prior to commercial runs. Nature Shop cannot accept any liability in this regard.For wholesale or bulk orders we provide a Certificate of Analysis (COA)
Disclaimer The information on products in Nature Shop's Web site and catalogue are typical guides and is believed to be true, accurate, and reliable to the best of our knowledge. No warranty as to accuracy, completeness, or results is expressed or implied in such data. Since we cannot anticipate the conditions of use of the information or material supplied by us, and since these conditions are not under our control, it is the user's responsibility to determine the conditions for his own and specific purpose or use. The use of the information on this site is provided without any warranty (expressed or implied). Nature Shop assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages for the use of the information on this site and its products.
The information provided is for educational purposes only. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate.